Here's an overview of many of the features and benefits of the ComQuest system. For more details on any particular item, refer to that topic in the index.
• Password-protected level security.
• Point & Click mouse control eliminates the need for any keyboard typing by interviewers.
• Personalized, customizable on-screen scripts minimize ad-libbing and deviation in the field.
• Auto-dialing feature and headset reduce interviewer fatigue.
• Only phone numbers provided by Fileserver can be called.
• Incidence reports track interviewer efficiency.
• Store up to 10,000 song titles in Song Library.
• Store up to 1,000 closed ended questions.
• Maintain up to 1,000,000 test respondents.
• Test between 1 - 40 songs (user-defined Song Test List).
• Test 0-1 open ended questions, (with answers in respondent's voice dubbed to cassette at end of week).
• All song hooks are stored digitally on computer hard-drive, maximizing audio fidelity.
• User-defined scoring options; including optional second discrete burn option.
• Random selection of phone numbers improves geographic distribution of respondents.
• Initial installation includes 5,000 SSI names and phone numbers of prospects in target demo specified by station.
• Future random phone number generation is based on phone blocks from which successful completion was achieved.
• Set before testing begins: Defaults determine which 6 stations will be included in cume and/or preference sample (user-defined).
• 39 additional stations available for screening respondents, or just to track cume/pref.
• 7 changeable default demo cells (user-defined).
• Can be reset while testing is underway: 1-5 demo quotas, can also be capped. (user-defined)
• 1-2 gender quotas (user-defined)
• Core stipulation toggles on/off. Also set maximum caps for each station (user-defined)
• Random playback of song loop eliminates traditional "order bias" no song is ever always first or always last!
• Respondent doesn't have to wait for hook to end to enter answer; improves efficiency and minimizes fatigue.
• Continuous data collection; if a respondent quits before completing the test, all data up to that point is collected. When they're re-called, they only have to score songs they missed in previous session.
• 3-strikes & you're out; three out-of-range responses to any question or song terminates the test.
• Automatic panel building; those completing test are asked if they wish to participate in future. If so, record is tagged for a 30-day call-back (user-defined).
• Control how often and how many times panels are re-called.
• On-line Incidence report instantly shows Attempted Calls, Unqualified, Terminates, Test Takers, Call backs, etc.
• Incidence report also shows raw counts and percentages of demo, cuming, and core of all completes (user defined period analysis).
• Intuitive screener employs fuzzy logic technology, eliminating confusing skip patterns for interviewers.
• Reports and browses can be run and re-run at any time during testing period.
• Demo ranges and gender selection for all reports (user-defined Filters)
• Street Wizard mapping displays respondents that took the test (and/or cumers) by street level. Print or export map.
• Basic reports show Familiarity, Positive Acceptance, Favorite and Burn Factor for each song.
• Weekly Trend report shows all five variables for each song, as well as the previous three weeks' results.
• Dynamic data collection means reports for any week can be run at any time; previous test results are always available.
• Export song testing results to PowerGold or MusicMaster music scheduling programs, Excel, Word, HTML and Palm Pilot Professional!
• Interactive on-line help screens throughout program.
• Automatic paging for Technical Support.
• 660+ page User's Guide
• Interactive CD-ROM Tutorial for interviewers and Programmers
ComQuest is fully year 2000 compliant. It is a 32-bit Windows application, and is designed to work exclusively on the Windows 95/98/2000/NT network platforms.