Founded in 1994, ComQuest was built on the principle
of supporting stations with music test results that accurately
show what listening audiences want to hear, helping them to improve
the bottom line. ComQuest was first with an IVR (Interactive Voice
Response) system for radio station callout research in the early
90s, and pioneered Speech Recognition for music testing in 1998.
ComQuest continues to be the leader in innovative music research
solutions and is currently used by a variety of radio stations
across the U.S. and around the World.
With over a million song scores collected
each month in North and South America, New Zealand and Europe,
PDs rely on ComQuest for accurate results and music industry research
expertise. With ComQuest, stations get:
- The backing of a company that is solely commited
to music testing.
- Consistent results week after week that make
- Instant access to results and data. Open-door,
no-holds barred access to test-takers.
- Flexibility with multiple testing alternatives
to best address your needs.
- High approval ratings from management with the
ability to substantiate test results.
- Better ratings based on improved programming
- Made in America--everything we do resides right
here in the good ol’ USA.
out more about how ComQuest is different